Within the framework of compliance with current legislation covered by the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December concerning Personal Data protection, (LOPD), whose goal is to guaranty and protect the treatment of personal data, freedoms and fundamental rights of physical individuals and especially their honour and personal intimacy, Kabuki Wellington S.L. informs users that :
- The processed data will be dedicated to the rendering of the services that the User may require, the correct identification of the user requesting personalised services, the undertaking of statistical studies enabling improvement of provided services, management of job applications and their inclusion in future personnel selection processes that the manager may carry out, the organisation of training courses, or the management of basic administration tasks, as well as the communication, either by email or any other means, of news, products and services related to Kabuki Wellington S.L. or with collaborating third parties they may by of interest (the last task always identified as such). • Kabuki Wellington S.L. commits itself to treating the User’s data in a confidential manner. only ceding them to third parties ( by third parties “ entities that collaborate with Kabuki Wellington S.L. by providing specific services to its clients or employees”) in order to effectively meet the services requested by the user. Otherwise, prior consent from the User will be requested.
- The User shall, in any case, answer for the veracity of the provided data, Kabuki Wellington S.L. reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any User that may have given false data, without prejudicing any other legal actions.
- Kabuki Wellington S.L. declares it has adopted any measures within its means to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorised access and theft of the data provided by the User, in agreement with the applicable level of security, in its systems, systems and files in line with that established in article VIII of the Personal Data Protection Law (approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December ). However, the User should be aware that currently internet security measures are not infallible.
- The User may use the rights recognised in the Personal Data Protection Law concerning access, rectification, cancellation and opposition via written request sent to Kabuki Wellington S.L. (Ref. Data protection ) postal address General Arrando, 10. Bajo Dcha. 28010 Madrid (Spain) or by email to email@example.com, indicating the right to be exercised and providing documentation to prove their identity.
Kabuki Wellington S.L. can recompile data about the blocking habits of users of the website through cookies or records. The cookies will not be used to collect information of a personal nature. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues surfing on our website, it which case it will be understood that the user consents to their use and installation. Below we provide detailed information about what cookies are, the type of cookies used by this website, how they can be disabled on the browser and how to specifically block third party cookies.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages that the User visits, containing the session data that might be useful further down the web page. The data allow the web page to transfer information between pages in addition to controlling the interaction with the site. Cookies are safe as they only store the information placed on the browser by the User or that included on the page request. They cannot execute code and cannot be used to access the User’s equipment. Cookies are essential for the working of the internet, providing numerous advantages as regards services, easy surfing and page usability. Cookies cannot harm the equipment and their activity helps to identify and remedy errors.
Cookie types Below we provide more information to enable better understanding of the different types of cookie that may be employed. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the browsercooke file until the web side is left, so than none are recorded in the user’s hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to analyse traffic on the web. Over time, this facilitates a better experience by controlling content and easing use.. – Permanent Cookies are stored in the hard drive and the web site reads them every time it is revisited. Despite its name, a permanent cookie has a set expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to enhance the different services offered by the website.
Below we publish a report of the main cookies used on our web, distinguishing between :
– Cookies that are strictly necessary, such as those that are used to ensure correct navigation or cookies to ensure the web page loads effectively .
– Third party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or for external complementary contents.
– Analytical cookies whose purpose is to allow periodic maintenance to guaranty the best possible user experience through the collection of the statistical data arising from the website activity.
List and description of cookies. The table published below shows the previously described cookies used in our web pages :
Complementary guarantees. All Internet search engines permit control of the behaviour of a cookie or deactivation the cookies within the settings of the search engines options. The different steps to follow to do so vary for each search engine, the instructions can be found in the help menu of each one.
Many search engines permit the user to privately interact so that cookies are always erased after the visit. This private option can have different names depending on the search engine.
Below is a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this “private mode” :
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY
Kabuki Wellington S.L. will not be held responsible for any damages that arise or may arise, of whatever nature, through the use of the information, the subjects contained in the web and the programmes that compose it. The links and hypertexts that allow, thought the web, the user to access services offered by third parties neither belong to nor or controlled by Kabuki Wellington S.L., consequently it cannot be responsible either for the information contained on it or for any effects that may arise through the use of that information.
INFORMATION AND ADVERTISING POLICY
Kabuki Wellington S.L. is committed to not carrying out misleading advertising through this medium. Consequently, formal or numerical errors that may be found in the content of the different sections of the web that are the result of maintenance and/or incomplete update of the information contained in these sections shall not be considered to be misleading. As a result, Kabuki Wellington S.L. commits itself to correcting any errors as soon as they become aware of them. Kabuki Wellington S.L. commits itself to not posting any commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with Law 34/2002 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. For these purposes, none of the information sent to the clients of Kabuki Wellington S.L. shall be considered to be commercial communication as long as its goal is to maintain the contractual relationship existing between the client and Kabuki Wellington S.L., or the undertaking of information and other tasks relating to the service the client has contracted.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
The present legal notice and all the relationships established between Kabuki Wellington S.L.and the web user, as well as the services will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Kabuki Wellington S.L. – Latest review January 2016